Historic 'Casanova House' built in 1878 along Francis Creek in the Victorian town of Ferndale. Occupied by the Casanova family until 1990's when it was sold and refurbished in 1996 with the addition of a large garage with attached 1 bedroom apt. Large, secluded yards on 2 parcels, only 1 block west of Main St. Original home has 3 bedrooms & 1 bath upstairs, with 1/2 bath downstairs. Original home has cozy eat-in kitchen, with newer appliances, along w/separate dining area off the living room. Glassed-in sunroom, front & side porches w/French doors. Pellet Stove & Furnace downstairs, electric baseboard heating upstairs. Large Bathroom upstairs includes claw-foot tub & shower. Apt. has new electric fireplace. Lots of room for garden or chickens. Near schools & shopping.
All 39 Photos